The René Cassin Foundation – International Institute for Human Rights pays particular attention to welcoming people with disabilities.
It is committed to:
- Raise the awareness of the entire team (administrative and pedagogical, employees and volunteers) on issues related to the reception of a disabled or less autonomous person
- To welcome and listen to the requests of people with disabilities without discrimination
- Adapting the methodology to find the most suitable compensations for each disability situation in order to allow the transmission of knowledge, know-how and interpersonal skills.
Do not hesitate to contact the Handicap referent, Mrs KERNEL Aline, via our contact form
Her missions are to :
- Welcoming, listening and assessing any specific needs with regard to the disability (through the person concerned or the sponsor).
- Directing the disabled person to partners such as AGEFIPH for possible support.
- Ensure the feasibility and, if necessary, the implementation of the necessary pedagogical and/or organizational and material adaptations.