"Childhood and armed conflict"
We are pleased to present today the first program of the “René Cassin Chairs of Excellence”, a new and innovative program aiming to bring out initiatives and concrete actions for the defense of human rights and freedoms.
The unavoidable prism being the theme of this 1st edition: Childhood and armed conflict.
- Location & Duration: in Strasbourg from February to July 2023
- Profile: Student and/or Professional, regardless of nationality, between 25 and 35
- Language : Mastery of French level B2
Your application must be sent to us before October 15, 2022 and shall include:
- Curriculum Vitae
- A note of intention
- A presentation of your project
- Two letters of recommendation
Candidates selected for this first edition will be notified individually no later than October 30, 2022. They will be responsible for the following costs:
- Travel to Strasbourg (Return trip from the country of origin)
- Travelling in Strasbourg (public transport pass, streetcar and bus, for the duration of the program)
- Accommodation for 6 months (Common accommodation for all participants (5) offering stimulating and humanly enriching working conditions)
- (PER DIEM) for the duration of the program
Consult and download the program presentation >> here <<to know the details.