"Childhood and armed conflict"
We are pleased to present today the first program of the “René Cassin Chairs of Excellence”, a new and innovative program aiming to bring out initiatives and concrete actions for the defense of human rights and freedoms.
We are looking for 5 personalities from all walks of life (various fields of intervention: Politics, Law, Economics, History, Geography, Philosophy, Sociology, Psychology, Linguistics, Music, Theater, Audiovisual, Painting, Sculpture, Literature) from all over the world to collaborate on a common and interdisciplinary research project related to human rights. The objective of this program is the development of a research project common and interdisciplinary and the promotion of concrete initiatives among citizens contributing to the defense of human rights and freedoms.
The unavoidable prism being the theme of this 1st edition: Childhood and armed conflict.
- Location & Duration: in Strasbourg from February to July 2023
- Profile: Student and/or Professional, regardless of nationality, between 25 and 35
- Language : Mastery of French level B2
Your application must be sent to us before October 15, 2022 and shall include:
- Curriculum Vitae
- A note of intention
- A presentation of your project
- Two letters of recommendation
Candidates selected for this first edition will be notified individually no later than October 30, 2022. They will be responsible for the following costs:
- Travel to Strasbourg (Return trip from the country of origin)
- Travelling in Strasbourg (public transport pass, streetcar and bus, for the duration of the program)
- Accommodation for 6 months (Common accommodation for all participants (5) offering stimulating and humanly enriching working conditions)
- (PER DIEM) for the duration of the program
Consult and download the program presentation >> here <<to know the details.